All rental requests must be made with the Caretaker by calling or visiting the Lodge. All times include setup/tear down.
Pavilion $100 (electric included) – Up to 8 hours
6’ Gas grill – $ 25
Firewood – $15 (wheelbarrow load)
Additional 4 hours (must be cleaned up by Dusk)
Outdoor Kitchen $25 (electric, stove & refrigerator included)
All rentals now require a $100 security deposit due before the rental begins. It will be returned once the area has been inspected.
- No Alcoholic Beverages allowed on Premises!
- No Ranges are not included in rental fees. Adult shooters must be members or pay a per person range fee ($10 each), sign in @ lodge and receive a wristband. Shooters under the age of 18 may shoot for free when accompanied by an adult member or a paid shooter.
- Outdoor fire in designated area only. Firewood $15 per wheelbarrow load. Firewood cannot be brought from outside.
- Fishing in Pond not included in rental fees. For members only & all posted rules apply!
- Children must be supervised and follow playground rules.
- All dogs must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- Set-up and clean-up not included.
- Must be cleaned up by Dusk.
- All firearms must be made safe, handguns holstered; rifles & shotguns must be unloaded and actions open when not on ranges.
- Blair County Game, Fish & Forestry Assn. is not responsible for lost items or injury.